While some people would only think of vacationing at a resort or five-star hotel, there are others who prefer to rough it, and enjoy their vacation in the outdoors and sleep underneath the stars. But even with that, where you set up camp may determine how good, or bad, your camping experience will be.
- Well, the Dyrt, the number one camping app in the iOS and Android App stores, is here to help those looking for the best camping experience.
- They have come out with their list of the Top 10 Campgrounds for 2021, based on a combination of ratings, number of ratings and the quality, length and character of reviews.
- Topping the list is Jenny Lake, in Wyoming, which “straddles a glacial moraine covered with an open forest of lodgepole pine, subalpine fir and Douglas fir, with views of Teewinot Mountain, Cascade Canyon and Mount St. John.
Top 10 Best Campgrounds for 2021
- Jenny Lake— Wyoming
- Havasu Falls— Arizona
- Alabama Hills Recreation Area— California
- Goblin Valley State Park— Utah
- Split Rock State Park— Minnesota
- Fort De Soto Campground— Florida
- Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort— Washington
- Monte Sano State Park— Alabama
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park— Texas
- Camp Rockaway— New York