Nicolas Cage Kicked Out of Bar Drunk
Nicolas Cage got thrown out of a bar in Las Vegas. The upscale establishment apparently mistook him for a homeless man since he was, according to eyewitnesses, “completely drunk and being rowdy.”
Video footage shared byThe Sunshowed the Oscar winner arguing with a staff member at Lawry’s Prime Rib last week. One person who saw the scene said, “[Nic] was completely smashed.” The person went on to say, “He was in a really bad state and was walking around shoeless. Staff told us he had been downing shots of tequila and 1980 Macallan whiskey.” He was so drunk that he could barely get his flip-flops on before being escorted out.
It hasn’t been a good year for Cage. He lost his mother earlier this year. Neither his rep nor the Lawry’s Prime Rib staff would comment on the situation, but you can see the clip on the right...
Kelly Clarkson Declared Legally Single
Kelly Clarkson is officially back on the market. Court docs show that Kelly has been declared legally single.
While she and ex-husband Brandon Blackstock are still settling the details of their divorce, a judge last month signed off that their “marital status and domestic partnership status” will officially end on January 7th, 2022, but her maiden name has now been reinstated.
As we told you, Kelly filed for divorce from Brandon back in June 2020, citing “irreconcilable differences.” In July, Kelly’s lawyer asked for a separate trial so she could be declared legally single as they worked out the details of their divorce. Currently, Kelly is paying Brandon $150,000 per month in spousal support, along with around $45,000 a month for child support.
ONE MORE THING! Kelly just sold the eight-bedroom farmhouse in Encino, California, which she bought in June 2018 when she was married to Brandon. She sold the place for $8.24 million. The custom-designed home features over 10,000 square feet with a kitchen complete with three islands, a home theater, sunroom and more.
Britney Spears’ Father Monitored Her Texts, Calls & More
Another Britney Spears doc premiered on Hulu and FX this weekend, and some of the revelations were shocking.
“’The New York Times Presents:’ Controlling Britney Spears,” a sequel to “Framing Britney Spears,” reported that Britney was so under her father’s control during her conservatorship that she was actually monitored at all times, and even her phone calls and texts were recorded.
A man named Alex Vlasov claimed he worked for a company called Black Box, which was hired by Jamie and Robin Greenhill, a woman from Britney’s management company, to spy on the singer. He was asked to put up a sort of “parental control” on Britney’s iPhone, in order to be sure “Britney’s communication is monitored for her own security and protection.”
The company set up a system on Britney’s phone so both Jamie and Robin would receive any texts or emails Britney received via a different iPad, and they had full access to all the information.
“Their reason for monitoring was looking for bad influence, looking for potential illegal activity that might happen,”Vlasov said, “but they would also monitor conversations with her friends, with her mom, with her lawyer Sam Ingham. If there’s anybody that should be off limits, it should be Britney’s lawyer.”
Not only that, Vlasov says Jamie put a listening device in her room in order to spy on who would interact with Britney, especially men. Vlasov claims he was told to destroy the audio, but he kept a copy featuring 180 hours worth of conversations.
Jamie’s lawyer did insist that Jamie’s “actions were done with the knowledge and consent of Britney, her court-appointed attorney and/or the court.”
Blake Shelton Texts Ariana Grande About Reports She’ll Replace Him
Is Blake Shelton feeling threatened by new “The Voice” coach Ariana Grande? Well, that’s what the tabloids are trying to make us believe, but apparently Blake is able to laugh about it.
Ari recently shared a photo dump on Insta, and in it she included a funny text exchange from Blake. It featured a link to an "OK!" magazine story with the headline “Producers At The Voice May Replace Blake Shelton After Ariana Grande Brings Fresh Energy.”
Well, apparently Blake let Ari know just how he felt about it, texting her “Thanks a lot Ari… Thanks a f–kin’ lot..,”
As for how Ari feels about the texts she simply added a “heart” reaction to his texts.Check it out below:
Deets So Far On The Upcoming “RHOBH” Reunion
The upcoming “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” season 11 reunion is sure to be a doozy. We have all the latest deets on what’ll go down next Wednesday.
- First of all, the ladies are all in for the reunion.Erika Jayne, Lisa Rinna, Garcelle Beauvais, Kathy Hilton, Kyle Richards, Sutton Stracke, Dorit KemsleyandCrystal Kung Minkoffwill all be there.
- More excitingly,Andy Cohenjust revealed live on “The Tonight Show” that the reunion special will be not one, not two,not three,but FOUR parts long.
- So it should be no surprise that “nothing is off-limits.” Especially when it comes toErika Jayne’slegal and financial woes amid her divorce from estranged husbandTom Girardi.She apparently won’t hold back during the reunion.
- There also won’t be any walk-offs. According to Andy, all the ladies “faced the music” at the taping.
- Lisa will also dish on her daughterAmelia Hamlin’sromance – and split – fromScott Disick.
With that in mind, the season 11 reunion of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” airs on October 6th at 8pm ET on Bravo.
Sarah Jessica Parker Pays Tribute To Willie Garson
The “Sex and The City” star posted a series of pictures from their lives together on The ‘Gram. “Sometimes silence is a statement. Of the gravity. The anguish. The magnitude of the loss of a 30 [plus] year friendship,” she started her tribute. “Willie, I will miss everything about you. And replay our last moments together…Your absence a crater that I will fill with blessing of these memories and all the ones that are still in recesses yet to surface.”
After extending heart-felt condolences to Wilie’s son,Nathen, SJP finished with his last words to her – “Great bangles all around,” and added, “Yes. Godspeed Willie Garson.”
Source:Sarah Jessica Parker
Pat Sajak Talks About Exiting “Wheel Of Fortune”
Pat Sajak won’t be around forever – at least, not on “Wheel of Fortune.” He’s the longest-serving game show host in TV history, but in a new interview he says "we’re closer to the end than the beginning” of his reign.
That goes for Vanna White, too. Speaking to “Entertainment Tonight” ahead of the season two premiere of “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune,” the hosting duo says the clock is ticking on their time on the show. They’re not going anywhere for now, but things could change within the next decade.
“I’d like to leave before people tune in and look at me and say, ‘Oooh, what happened to him?” Sajak notes. “I wouldn’t bet on seeing us in, like, 10 years, I would say.”
Coldplay, Billie Eilish, Stevie Wonder & More Play Global Citizen Live
Global Citizen Live took place in eight cities, including New York, Paris, London, Los Angeles and more, and featured a lineup of truly stellar performances from artists like Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Lizzo, Ed Sheeran and more, and there was even a surprise appearance by Paul Simon.
“Thank you for being here and giving a f**k about the world,” Billie shouted as she kicked off her set in New York’s Central Park. “Let’s just try helping the world and do what we can." She then treated the crowd to such songs as “Bad Guy,” “My Future” and “Happier Than Ever” and more.
Other New York highlights included:Lizzo,dressed in bright pink performed “Rumors,” “Good as Hell” and “Juice.”Camila Cabello and beau Shawn Mendes were both on the bill, with Camila performing “Don’t Go Yet,” and “Havana,” and was joined by Shawn for “Senorita.”Jennifer Lopez performed several of her big hits, and brought out special guests LL Cool J and then Ja Rule for duets on “All I Have,” “Ain’t It Funny” and “I’m Real,” respectively.
Coldplay closed the New York show, with a set that included “Clocks,” “Viva La Vida,” and their new song “My Universe,” with BTS joining them via video. Coldplay also brought out some guests, including Billie and brother Finneas for “Fix You,” Camila and Shawn for “Yellow,” and Zambian singer Esther Chungu for “Jehovah.”
Coldplay then introduced the surprise guest Simon who last monthdidn’t get to play his set at the New York Homecoming concert in Central Park. He treated the crowd to two songs “The Boxer” and “Bridge Over Troubled Waters.”
- Meanwhile, the Los Angelesshow featuredStevie Wonder, H.E.R., One Republic, 5 Seconds of Summer, Chloe x Halle, Demi LovatoandAdam Lambert, among others. Stevie closed the night with a set that included H.E.R. joining him on guitar for the first “Superstition,” “Overjoyed,” the new song, “The Living Killing Life.” H.E.R.’s set meanwhile, featured a medley ofMarvin Gaye’s“What’s Going On” and “Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler),” and also included her cover ofLenny Kravitz’s“Are You Gonna Go My Way.” Demi performed “Anyone” and Lambert performed “Superpower,” and then they teamed for a cover ofTears for Fears’ “Mad World.”
- The Paris show featuredElton Johnperforming such classics as “Rocketman,” “Your Song” and “Tiny Dancer” in front of the Eiffel Tower, while Sheeran’s set included such tracks as “Shivers,” “Thinking Out Loud,” Shape of You” and more.
- "Emily in Paris" Gets Premiere Date: Emily is still in Paris! Netflix has announced the premiere date for the second seasonof “Emily In Paris.” After a successful first season launch last fall, the comedy series starringLily Collinswill return on December 22nd.
- “Colin in Black & White” First Look Clip: Netflix is giving us afirst look at the upcoming seriesbased onColin Kaepernick’s life. He was on hand to introduce clip, which was released as part of the Netflix Tudum fan event, as part of the six-part narrative drama. “Colin in Black & White” debuts on October 29th.Check out the clip on the right…
- Meghan McCain Returns to TV:Meghan McCain has returned to TV. She was on NBC’s “Meet the Press” as a panelist. yesterday. She joined Amy Walter, editor-in-chief and publisher of the Cook Political Report; Leigh Ann Caldwell, NBC News Capitol Hill correspondent; and Eddie Glaude, Jr. of Princeton University to discuss President Joe Biden’s domestic spending plan. It marks her first time on TV since she left “The View.”
- “Bridgerton” Drops Season 2 Trailer: On the upcoming season of “Bridgerton,” the storyline will explore Anthony Bridgerton – played by Jonathan Bailley– and his quest for love.In the clip, we meet his potential love interest, Kate Sharma, who is played by Simone Ashley. We don’t have an exact premiere date, but you cancheck out the clip on the right…
- Netflix Debuts New “Stranger Things” Teaser: We’re getting hyped for season four of “Stranger Things.” Netflix hasunveiled a new teaserfor the upcoming fourth season, which premieres sometime in 2022. It starts with a throwback to the 1950s, set to Ella Fitzgerald’s “Dream A Little Dream Of Me,” and then we jump to the 80s as things start to go haywire.Check it out to the right.
- "The Crown" Season 5 Gets Premiere Date At Netflix: You can officially look forward to season five of “The Crown.” After sweeping the Emmys in its fourth season, Netflix has given the upcoming season of the Royal drama a November 2022 premiere date.
- "The Witcher" Renewed For Season 3:“The Witcher” isn’t over yet. Ahead of the second season, which launches later this year, Netflix has renewed the series based on the hit video game for a third season. The Witcherverse is also expanding, with another anime series, along with new kids and families series.