Running out of good Christmas movies to watch? How about some bad ones to fill your queue? “Rotten Tomatoes” has ranked the all-time worst Christmas movies, from modern to long-forgotten flicks.Here’s the top 5 worst Christmas movies, according to Rotten Tomatoes:
- “The Nutcracker in 3D” (2008): Elle Fanningplays a nine-year-old given the gift of an enchanted nutcracker –Tomatometer: 0-percent.
- “Christmas with the Kranks” (2004):EvenTim AllenandJamie Lee Curtiscouldn’t save this flick about a family’s plan to take a tropical cruise for the holidays –Tomatometer: 5-percent.
- “Deck The Halls” (2006):Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick,and more big names star in this family comedy about holiday home decoration… which didn’t light up audiences –Toamtometer: 6-percent.
- “Surviving Christmas” (2004):Another star-studded holiday movie,Ben Affleck, James Gandolfini, Christina Applegateand more couldn’t save this family flick –Tomatometer: 7-percent.
- “Mixed Nuts” (1994):This dark comedy starringSteve Martinas a suicide-preventino hotline manager has been boring audiences since the 90s! –Tomatometer: 10-percent.
Check out the full list of terrible Christmas moviesHERE.We challenge you to binge them!