China instituted a new, mandatory coronavirus test -- an anal swab.
Research has shown that recovered COVID patients, who test negative with the nasal swab, are still infected with coronavirus near the rectum. Therefore, Chinese citizens under quarantine must regularly submit to the anal swab.
Unsurprisingly, a poll taken at the Chinese social media siteWeibo[pr: WAY-bah] showed 80 percent “could not accept” a backdoor probe. Which leaves another 20 percent who are into anal. (Washington Post)