While many of us haven’t traveled in a while, it’s safe to say that when we do, the last thing we want to experience is a crappy hotel. While we can all read online reviews to try and make sure that doesn’t happen, we all know they’re not always the most reliable source. Well, if you want to insure you’ll get the best hotel there is, “U.S. News & World Report” is here to help.
- The magazine just came out with their 2021 Best Hotels list, ranking more than 30,000 luxury hotels across the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
- In the U.S., Hawaii's Four Seasons Resort Lanai earned top honors for Best Hotel, followed by Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
- For Canadian hotels, the Ritz Carlton Montreal earns top honors, while La Bristol Paris is the top Europe hotel.
- If you’re looking for some place warm, the Rosewood Mayakoba in Playa Del Carmen is the best hotel in Mexico, and Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France in St. Barts is the best hotel in the Caribbean.
Top Ten Best Hotels in the U.S.A.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai, Hawaii
- Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach, Florida
- The Peninsula Chicago, Illinois
- The Beverly Hills Hotel, California
- The Langham, Chicago, Illinois
- Four Seasons, Washington DC
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Hawaii
- The Jefferson Washington, DC
- Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa, Rancho Santa Fe, California
- The Inn & Club at Harbor Town, The Sea Pines, Hilton Head South Carolina
Click herefor a complete list of all the Best Hotels ranked.
Source:U.S. News & World Report