Are you looking for a new job and want to make sure you find a good company this time? Well, “Fortune” and "Great Places To Work" have just made things a little easier, with their annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, although whether they’re hiring is another story.
- The mag compiled their list using a variety of employee surveys, from over half a million workers.
- Employees weighed in on things like how trustworthy, caring and fair a company is in times of crisis, as well as employees' physical, emotional and financial health; and the company's community impact.
- 71% of companies on the list saw a bump in their Trust Index score, up, on average, 3% over last year.
- Because of how unique 2020 was, this year’s report was based 60% on employee feedback, and 40% on programs companies said they created to support their workers and communities in response to the pandemic.
- Topping the list this year is Cisco, up from four last year.
- The company earned high marks for how they treated employees during the pandemic, delaying already announced layoffs, extending pay for affected for workers, expanding benefits, including mental health services, and offering employees “Days for Me,” so they could have time to recharge.
- Salesforce lands in second with Hilton, last year’s number one, dropping to three.
Fortune’s" Top Ten Best Companies to Work For
(click herefor the complete list of 100)
- Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
- Rocket Companies
- Texas Health Resources
- Camden Property Trust
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- American Express