Summer is just around the corner, and thanks to vaccines, it looks like there’s more of a chance folks will be able to enjoy a vacation this year. But booking a vacation, especially if you have a family, isn’t always easy. Well, now "Parents" Magazine is here to help.
- The mag has come out with their 2021 Family Travel Awards, revealing their top 20 U.S. getaways for families.
- The winners, selected by a panel of editors and experts, offer safe, affordable and fun outdoor experiences for all ages.
- This year they placed a priority on safety, value, and kid-friendly attractions.
Some of the winners include (click herefor the comlete list)
- Best Resort for Decompressing: Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Best Resort for Kids of All Ages: Smugglers' Notch, Jeffersonville, Vermont
- Best Resort for the Whole Family: Nemacolin, Farmington, Pennsylvania
- Best Beach Town on the East Coast: Cape May, New Jersey
- Best Beach Town on a Lake: Grand Haven, Michigan
- Best Island: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Best Beachfront Camping: Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina
- Best Cabins: West Glacier KOA Resort, Montana
- Best Glamping Tents: Sandy Pines Campground, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Best Adventure: White Sands National Park, New Mexico
- Best for Family Hikes: Redwood National and State Parks, California
- Best for Spying Animals: Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Best for Water Fun: Olympic National Park, Washington