Americans seem to be excited about the return of vacations this summer, and many won’t be satisfied with the same old, same old this year.
A new survey finds:
- 60% of Americans say they are their absolute happiest when on vacation.
- When it comes to this year’s summer vacation, 59% want to try something for the very first time.
- New activities folks want to try include:
- Trying different foods
- Going bungie jumping
- “A cross country road trip to see my bestie”
- 17% are hoping to see a new state or city this summer.
- 39% say it’s a must that they see their friends and family.
- Trying something new on summer vacation is so important to some that two-thirds of people have actually created a summer bucket list.
- Activities on that list include:
- Camping (47%)
- Waterskiing (44%)
- Wakeboarding (43%)
- Surfing (41%)
- Hiking (41%)
- Skydiving (36%)
- Fishing (35%)
- Mountain climbing (34%)
- Sunbathing (31%)
- Going to a national park/monument (30%)