Today is National Best Friends Day, and a new survey reveals just how important a best friend is to all the moms out there.
The Zulily survey finds:
- Nearly 30% of moms say they speak to their mom friends twice or more a day.
- 84% stay in touch via texts, while 71% send fun memes an social media content.
- The most important factors for modern-day friendships include:
- Support (79%)
- Humor (66%)
- Patience (65%)
- Mom friendships have changed though, with 51% saying thy seek out other mom friends for support.
As for what they talk to their friends about…
- 68% of moms say they frequently discuss relationships
- 53% discuss the pressures of being a mom
- 49% talk about life achievements including milestones with kids.
And now that things are getting back to "normal" a lot of moms are looking forward to hanging with their besties in person.
- 40% of moms say the first thing they are planning to do with their friends is have a girls night out.
- 25% are planning to host a happy hour at home.