If you’re someone, like say a new college grad, looking for a job, where you live may be a big factor in whether or not you find your perfect gig. There’s no doubt that in some states finding a job is easier than in others, and a new report reveals where you should be thinking of moving if you want to make things easier for you.
- WalletHub just came out with their list of the Best and Worst Sates for Jobs.
- Thy looked at the 50 states on 35 key indicators of job-market strength, opportunity and healthy economy.
- Factors looked at include things like median annual income average, employment growth, commute time and more.
- Based on this data, South Dakota is the best state for jobs, scoring a 66.53 out of 100.
- South Dakota is at is number two in job market, and eighth in economic environment.
- Utah, fifth overall, is tops for job market, and Washington, third overall, is tops for economic environment.
Top Ten Best States For Jobs
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- On the flipside, Kentucky is the worst state for jobs, scoring just a 38.61 out of 100, and coming in last for economic environment and in the bottom ten for job market.
Ten Worst States For Jobs
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
Click hereto find out where your state lands on the list.