Ask any woman and they will likely have a story about dealing with a creepy man. But the truth is there’s a chance that some creepy men may not realize that women look at what they are doing as creepy. Well, now gals are here to help.
Someone on Reddit asked gals to share some of the creepy things men do, and many were more than happy to share their thoughts.
Creepy things men do include:
- “Grabbing or touching my waist to get around me. Dude, just tell me to move!"
- "Flirting with women while they're at work. I can't use strong enough language to fully reject a creepy customer who is hitting on me without risking my job."
- "I'll tell a guy that I'm not interested 100 times, and they still bother me. Finally, I'll say that I'm married, and half of the time, that's enough to get them to leave me alone. They respect a man's 'property' more than the fact that I've said no."
- “When a guy says, 'If only I weren’t married...' I had a coworker (15–20 years older than me) who told me how beautiful I was and how he would 'wife me up' if he weren’t already married. Something about that just didn’t sit right with me."
- "Not being able to comprehend that no actually means no. I just ended things with a guy a couple of weeks ago, and every other day, he'd text, 'So, can I see you now?' And I'm like, 'Bro, what part of the word no is so hard to understand?'"
- "There’s nothing worse than the 'where’s my hug' guy. If we don’t hug you organically, don’t demand a hug."
- "A few men have found my Instagram and DM'ed me, saying we didn’t match on Tinder so they were reaching out. We didn’t match for a reason. Stop being a creep."
- "'You’re so much prettier when you smile.' F**K. YOU."
- "Why the hell do men think they have the right to not only touch me but move my clothes around to see my tattoos? Why do they feel so entitled?!? Do. Not. Touch. Me."
- "Unless you're my grandfather, don't call me sweetheart."