Anew surveyfound that nearly 70% of respondents said they are excited to get back to their pre-pandemic routines – including their daily commutes.
According to the survey, here’s what Americans are excited to have again …
- Returning to my pre-pandemic morning routine -- 42%
- Wearing makeup again -- 34%
- Chatting with co-workers and friends in-person -- 34%
- Returning to daily commute -- 33%
- Wearing nice clothes again -- 31%
It may sound strange that people wanted to get back to their daily commute, but the survey found that people wanted to be able to listen to their favorite shows in the car again and to just have that alone time.
What have people NOT missed?
- Small talk -- 33%
- Looking presentable -- 31%
- Movie theaters -- 30%
- Crowded stores -- 28%
- Traffic -- 27%