Now that it’s summer, and pretty hot out in most places, a lot of gals will be wearing tanks, bathing suits and summer dresses, which will leave their armpits exposed, and apparently that’s causing a lot of stress for gals.
A new survey finds:
- Most women say their underarms are a huge source of worry.
- Some of the big reasons they stress are due to
- Hair (39%)
- Sweat (39%)
- Odor (37%)
- The stress is so huge, 82% of women say they feel the need to have a perfect pit, which means it’s...
- Even toned
- Has no marks or discoloration
- 30% say they have changed an outfit because they felt self-conscious about how their armpits looked or smelled.
Attention to armpit hair starts very young with most women.
- In fact the average age gals start removing their armpit hair is 14.
- 35% of women say they started doing so due to outside pressure.
- 51% did it because their peers were already doing it.
- ONE MORE THING!It seems a lot of women began skipping armpit maintenance during the pandemic, with 31% saying they were shaving less. And many plan to stick with it, with 13% saying they plan to keep up with this new beauty routine.