We’re always hearing about how women aren’t treated as equals in the workplace, but that doesn’t necessarily hold true at all companies. There are plenty of companies that do a lot to make sure there is gender parity in the office, and a new report reveals which ones are doing it the best.
- “Forbes” has just come out with their list of America’s Best Employers for Women for 2021.
- The list is a result of a survey of 50,000 Americans, 30,000 of which were women, working for businesses with more than 1,000 workers.
- The survey asked for input on things like working conditions, diversity and how likely they’d be to recommend their employer to other
- Topping the list this year is the professional services company Booze Allen Hamilton, out of Northern Virginia.
- The company rises 42 spots to claim the number one position.
- At Booze Allen Hamilton, the majority of the C-Suite is made up of women, as is half of the board.
Top Ten Best Employers For Women For 2021
(click herefor the complete list)
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- UCLA Health
- BNSF Railway
- SUNY Stony Brook (Stony Brook University)
- Fidelity Investments
- Duke University Health Systems