A new survey found that 58% of female respondents said their female friends make them feel truly empowered.
How do their girls help?
- 61% said their girlfriends call or text to make sure they’re OK.
- 33% said their female friends help them manage their anxiety and depression.
- 28% said their girls have helped them heal in a time of grief.
- 22% said they helped them take a risk they were afraid of.
- 21% said their girlfriends introduced them to new friends.
- 20% said they helped them learn a new skill.
- 18% said their female friends gave them career advice. (SWNS)