Trader Joe’s restarted their Inside Trader Joe’s podcast a couple of days ago after a two-month hiatus and the main topic of conversation was new products introduced for the fall. There are around 75 that have been introduced but 16 have been picked by the TJ staff as the most exciting. Here’s a rundown of their favorites.
- Holiday Vegetable Hash– a mix of dice vegetables that includes butternut squash, sweet potatoes and rosemary, parsley and sage that can be a main meal or side dish.
- Harvest Apple Salad Kit– spring mix salad with apple cinnamon chips and cheddar cheese.
- Rainbow Pears– an assortment grown in Oregon and Washington that look good in a fruit bowl.
- Cara Cara Navel Oranges– they appear like grapefruit on the inside but are sweeter and less tangy than regular oranges.
- Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Beans– another pumpkin spice product that is packaged in a 2.5 ounce bag and inspired by Trader Joe’s pumpkin-spiced coffee.
- Spiced Pumpkin Madeleine Cookies– moist cake-like interior and crispy exterior for this classic cookie.
- Maple Espresso Black Tea Blend– a combination of sweetness from the maple sugar and roast-y bitterness from the espresso.
- Pumpkin Oat Beverage– gluten-free, diary-free, lactose-free and vegan with pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice flavors.
- Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce– pumpkin and cheese flavors with two types of cheese instead of the usual four that an Alfredo sauce normally has.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese Bites– it took 25 versions to come up with the final product of these snacks.
- Indonesia Bali Kintamani– a small lot coffee made from hand-picked coffee cherries in a special process for a strong body flavor. This product is limited, so grab some now.
- Mini Maple Walnut Biscotti– a cookie that some say has the flavor of French toast.
- Spiced Pumpkin Seltzer– 5% ABV and 100 calories with fall favorite pumpkin flavor.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bites– made with steel-cut oats, breaded on the outside and frozen so you can cook them in a toaster oven, air fryer or traditional oven.
- Thanksgiving Pie Chocolate Truffles– a box of eight pie-shaped Belgian chocolate truffles with holiday pie-flavored fillings reminiscent of pecan and apple pies.
- Platinum Reserve Napa Cabernet Sauvignon– it’s $14.99 at Trader Joes’s and is said to come from a winery that produces bottles in the ‘hundreds of dollar’ range.
This should help kick start your Trader Joe’s holiday shopping!