All of us have probably experienced driving next to a particularly rude driver. Heck, some of us may even be that rude driver. But it turns out there are some cities where rude drivers are more prevalent than others.
- A new report by isnsurify.com reveals the cities with the rudest drivers.
- In addition to revealing the city in each state with the rudest driver, they also determined the rudest city overall.
- According to the company, rude drivers have one or more of the following habits:
- Failure to yield
- Failure to stop
- Improper backing
- Passing where prohibited
- Street racing
- Based on this criteria Rancho Cordova, California is the city with the rudest drivers, with 65.37 of these violations per 1,000 drivers.
Top Five Cities with The Rudest Drivers
- Rancho Cordova, California: 65.37 per 1,000.
- Citrus Heights, California: 64.14 per 1,000.
- Ventura, California: 64.03 per 1,000.
- Hampton, Georgia: 62.35 per 1,000.
- Petersburg, Virginia: 53.36 per 1,000.
- On the opposite end, Somerset, Kentucky is the state with the most polite drivers, with only 1.62 of these violations per 1,000 drivers.
Top 5 Cities With The Most Polite Drivers
- Somerset, Kentucky: 1.62 per 1,000.
- Corbin, Kentucky: 1.86 per 1,000.
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico: 3.8 per 1,000.
- Metairie, Louisiana: 17.94 per 1,000.
- Southaven, Mississippi: 19.3 per 1,000.
Click here to find out the city with the rudest drivers in your state.