Britney Spears Back On Instagram
Britney Spearsis back on Instagram.As we previously told you, Britney shut down her Insta account last week, but let fans know it was because she was taking a break to celebrate her engagement. Well in her new post she still seems gloriously happy about her new relationship status.
“Some shots from my weekend getaway to celebrate my engagement with my ... holy sh*t ... FIANCÉ ... I still can’t believe it !!!!,” she shared. “I couldn’t stay away from The 'Gram too long so I’m back already 💍😂🤷🏼♀️🤣 !!!!” She adds, “Psss I took these in Palm Springs with clip in extensions 💁🏼♀️😉🌹!!!!!”Check out the photos below.
Christina Haack Confirmed She’s Engaged
The rumors are true,Christina Haack is engaged again! We told you beforet hat she was dropping hints Joshua Hall popped the question. Now, she’s confirmed the news on Instagram.
Haack has taken to Instagram with pics with Hall from their romantic beachside dinner in Cabo, Mexico. More importantly, her sparkling engagement ring is in full view in all of them – plus, she put lock, key and diamond emojis in the caption.
Her engagement comes three months after finalizing her divorce from Ant Anstead .Among a sea of congratulations, one commenter puts it, “If it takes 10 boys to get to the man who will make you happy… then good for you for not settling.”
- Haack’s other ex-husband,Tarek El Moussa, along with his fiance Heather Rae Young, haveresponded to the news. “Wow, awesome! We want nothing but happiness for [them] and nothing but happiness for the kids,” says Young. “We’re looking forward to the next chapter of everyone’s lives.”
Yes, Jake Gyllenhaal Showers
Remember the great bathing debate from the summer?To review,Ashton Kutcher,Mila Kunis, andJake Gyllenhaalwere among the celebrities who said that daily showers weren’t necessarily on their agendas. While it was later revealed to be some sort of joke, the question has lingered into the fall.
Jake’s hygiene routine came up during a Q&A for his new Netflix movie, “The Guilty.” He jokingly said, “By the way I [filmed] an independent film, of course I don’t shower. What are you writing about? Of course we don’t have the money for showers. ‘I think, by the way, anyone who’s used a trailer, has the shower ever really worked? They don’t work in trailers, the sinks barely do.”
On a more serious note, Gyllenhaal said, “I don’t know what it was, it was an answer to a question where I was being sarcastic and ironic, and it’s followed me around… Unfortunately I showered before I came here so I’m sorry about that.”
The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber’s “Stay” Returns To Number One
The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber are back at number one. The pair’s collaboration, “Stay,” returns to the top of the “Billboard” Hot 100 for a fifth, non-consecutive week. The song also tops the “Billboard” Radio Songs chart for the first week.
Coming in at two this week is Drake’s“Way 2 Sexy,” followed by EdSheeran’s “Bad Habits” at three, Drake's "Knife Talk," featuring 21Savage and Project Pat, at four and Walker Hayes ’“Fancy Like” at five, (He recently released a remix with Kesha, but his solo song is credited on the chart.)
- Rounding out the Top 10 are:Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow’s“Industry Baby” at six,Olivia Rodrigo’s “Good 4 U” at seven, Doja Cat’s“Kiss Me More,” featuringSZA, at eight, Dua Lipa’s“Levitating” at nine and Drake's"Girls Want Girls," featuringLil Baby, at 10.
Ariana Grande Debuts On "The Voice"
Season 21 of “The Voice” kicked off with a performance featuring all of the coaches.John Legend, Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, and newbie Ariana Grande did a medley of “Hold On, I’m Coming” and “Respect.” Ari made her coaching debut as the Blind Auditions started.
The coaches continued with their tradition of giving new teammates gifts. Blake allowed his singers to make a short video on his “Win Cam,” while Ari gave singers lunchboxes with tea and honey. Kelly continued with her silky jackets and John gave them boxing robes.
Here are some of the highlights…
- The show kicked off with a four-chair turn. The sibling groupGirl Named Tomdid a beautiful rendition of “Helplessly Hoping” to start things off. After a spirited discussion between the coaches, GNT went with Kelly.
- There were a couple of three-chair turns. BothKatie Rae’s take on “The Bones” andVaughn Mugol’s “The A Team” caught the attention of John, Kelly, and Ari. Katie ended up with Kelly while Vaughn took a chance on Ari.
- Kelly used her one block on Blake to getKinsey Rose. The 35-year-old from Nashville did “Cowboy Take Me Away.” Kelly knew she’d have to fight Blake for her, so she cut him off at the pass. Since she was the only other chair turn Kinsey got, she got the country singer.
- Veteran artistWendy Motenclosed out the night with a four-chair turn. While her take on “We Can Work it Out” wowed everyone, Blake blocked John from getting a chance. The block actually paid off him because she chose him.
Here’s how the teams look now:
- Team Kelly: Girl Named Tom, Kinsey Rose
- Team Legend:Jonathan Mouton,Jack Rogan
- Team Ari: Katie Rae,Katherine Ann Mohler, Vaughn Mugol
- Team Blake:Peedy Chavis, Wendy Moten
The blind auditions continue tonight on “The Voice.”
“Dancing With The Stars” Season 30 Begins! – Recap
“Dancing With The Stars” is back with its landmark 30th season! Last night was the season premiere, welcoming backTyra Banksfor her second round as host alongside judgesCarrie Ann Inaba, Derek Hough, Len GoodmanandBruno Tonioli.
As for the lineup of celebs facing off for the Mirrorball trophy this season? For one, the show’s making history with its first-ever same-sex pairing,Jojo Siwaand her pro dancerJenna Johnson.Here’s what happened:
- Mel C and Gleb Savchenko kicked things off with a cha-cha to a song by her own group, theSpice Girls, starting things strong with a score of 27 out of 30.
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Witney Carson followed up with a cha-cha to that was unexpectedly breezy for the WWE wrestler, scoring a 24.
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach took on a speed jive for their debut, and while Iman certainly proved she has what it takes to stay in the competition, the ambitious number scored them a bit lower than the duos so far with a 21.
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy hit the ballroom next, and the ground running with a lift during their salsa, which earned them a 25. Olivia is stepping back into the spotlight after her parents Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli’s college admissions scandal, but Olivia said she’s not “trying to pull a pity card.”
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater delivered a fun and fierce tango, although the judges weren’t buying that style for the country singer’s personality. They scored a 22.
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev wowed the judges with their tango, getting a standing ovation from Hough. They scored a 26.
- Suni LeeandSasha Farberwent for the gold with a jive routine, and the Olympian’s technical skill was definitely on point. They got the highest score of the night so far, a 28.
- Cody RigsbyandCheryl Burkedelivered a “fabulous” tango, which earned them a 24.
- Amanda KlootsandAlan Berstenare another duo to watch. They earned the second 28 of the night with their tango that moved the judges.
- Martin KoveandBritt Stewartdidn’t give the best first impression. The judges commended the duo’s effort but gave their paso doble a low score of 13.
- Kenya MooreandBrandon Armstrongdelivered the first foxtrot of the night, and it was solid enough to earn them a score of 26.
- Christine ChiuandPasha Pashkovwere up next with a tango that had the judges showering the “Bling Empire” star in compliments – along with a score of 25.
- Matt JamesandLindsay Arnoldlooked like they had a blast during their cha-cha, and the former “Bachelor” was a total natural on the dance floor. The judges gave them a solid 24.
- Brian Austin GreenandSharna Burgessare a real couple outside of the ballroom, and they brought that chemistry to their foxtrot. They ended the routine with a kiss, and scoured a 24 from the judges.
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson were up next with a quickstep. Siwa is no stranger to the ballroom after her run on “Dance Moms,” so it’s no surprise she earned the highest score of the night, a 29.
ABC kept up the good vibes for the premiere of season 30, there wasn’t an elimination this week. “Dancing With The Stars” airs Mondays at 8pm ET on ABC!
Katherine Heigl Addresses “Grey’s Anatomy” Exit
“Grey’s Anatomy” fans haven’t forgottenKatherine Heigl,or her controversial exit from the medical drama. Now, 11 years later, she’s letting us in on her side of the story inLynette Rice’s“How To Save A Life: The Inside Story of Grey’s Anatomy.”
In an excerpt shared by Australia’s “Daily Telegraph,” Heigl admits it “wasn’t very nice or fair” to “ambush” the show’s writers by withdrawing her name from Emmy consideration after her 2007 win for Outstanding Supporting Actress as Dr. Izzie Stevens in “Grey’s.” At the time, she told reporters he wanted to “maintain the integrity of the academy organization” by taking her name out of the hat, since she wasn’t “given the material this season to warrant an Emmy nomination.”
Sounds a little harsh, but Heigl says she thought she was “doing the right thing.” From there, she gained a reputation as being a “difficult” to work with diva. Read moreHERE.