Celebs Supporting Possible Strike That Could Paralyze Hollywood
Celebrities are showing solidarity with the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees ahead of a strike that could paralyze Hollywood. On Friday, tens of thousands of IATSE members began to vote on whether to allow honcho Matthew Loeb to call a strike, as production workers seek improvements to their grueling hours and working conditions for “decent” pay.
As IATSE members vote, they’ve been sharing their stories about the “toxic culture” in Hollywood anonymously on adedicated Instagram account. Several members say they’ve worked exhausting hours on set in Hollywood, while having to neglect their own basic needs and health issues. Meanwhile, more than a hundred Congress members have signed a letter calling for the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers’ attention and cooperation.
Celebrities like Mindy Kaling, Ryan Reynolds, Kerry Washington, Seth Rogen, Ben Stiller, Jane Fonda and more are showing solidarity with the IATSE members casting their votes for the strike. They know better than anyone that the crew members are the ones making Hollywood magic happen, as the “first ones in, last ones out.”
Emily Ratajkowski Alleges Robn Thicke Fondled Her On Video Shoot
Emily Ratajkowski is opening up about her experience on the set of Robin Thicke’s“Blurred Lines” music video… and it’s not good. In an excerpt from her debut book “My Body,” the model accuses the singer of fondling her during the shoot.
Ratajkowski appeared topless alongside two other models in the uncensored music video for the 2013 hit. She was enjoying the shoot at first, since it featured an all-female crew… until she and Thicke were alone on set, that is. Suddenly, she said she felt someone “cupping [her] bare breasts” – and when she looked back, it was Thicke.
Director Diane Martel has confirmed the account to “The Sunday Times,” remembering scolding the singer since “the shoot [was] over.” "Robin sheepishly apologized,” she adds. “As if he knew it was wrong without understanding how it might have felt for Emily."
Source:The Sunday Times
Judge Rules Kelly Clarkson Is Owner Of Montana Ranch
As we told you,back in August a judge ruled that Kelly Clarkson’s prenup with hubby Brandon Blackstock should be upheld, which meant any property she purchased on her own she’d be able to keep. That was particularly an issue for Brandon, who wanted to keep her from selling her Montana ranch, claiming he lived there and was a full-time rancher. But it turns out he’s probably going to have to find a new place to live.
While Brandon wanted a judge to rule the ranch “marital property,” meaning he is an equal owner of it, the judge has confirmed that it falls within the prenup, and since she’s the sole titleholder, it belongs to her.
Sources say Kelly wants to evict Brandon, but he’s pretty much squatting on the property, and now has to figure out how to get him out.
Erika Jayne Denies Shopping For A One-Bedroom Apartment
Erika Jayne is shooting down one of the most recent rumors about her financial situation as her and Tom Girardi’s legal woes make headlines. The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star wants fans to know that she’s NOT shopping for a one-bedroom apartment at the moment.
There’s been plenty of talk about Jayne losing her glam amid the bankruptcy and embezzlement case. After being spotted shopping at TJ Maxx, she was recently seen leaving a West Hollywood apartment building that had a sign outside about a vacant one-bedroom... which sparked rumors she's downgrading from her luxury digs.
But Jayne’s shooting down the rumor, sharing an Instagram story by the building manager Michael. “My phone won’t stop ringing all morning… she was visiting a friend,” he writes. “God people are insane!”
- Meanwhile…Jayne is taking heat for calling herself “courageous” amid her legal woes, admitting she has “zero dollars” to her name. Specifically, she said on “RHOBH” that her lawyers said it was “the most courageous thing” they’d ever heard when she said she “expects nothing” out of the case. That put a bad taste in viewers’ mouths… and critics have beenmaking themselves heard online. “Lol at Erika being courageous for not expecting a settlement from stolen money,” one viewer writes.
Lineup For 2021 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Announced
The lineup for iHeartRadio’s 2021 Jingle Ball was just announced and it sounds like it’s going to be another great holiday season.
This year’s lineup includesEd Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, Megan Thee Stallionand more, with the trek kicking off November 30thin Dallas-Fort Worth.
A Capitol One presale kicks off tomorrow at 10 am local time, with the general public on sale set for Friday at 12 pm local time.
Check out the dates and lineup below:
- November 30 - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX – Dickies Arena
- Featuring: Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, The Kid LAROI, AJR, Tate McRae, Bazzi and Dixie D’Amelio
- December 3 - Los Angeles, CA – The Forum
- Featuring: Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, The Kid LAROI, Saweetie, Black Eyed Peas, Tate McRae, Bazzi and Dixie D’Amelio
- December 6 - Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
- Featuring: Lil Nas X, The Kid LAROI, Saweetie, Black Eyed Peas, Tate McRae, Bazzi, Dixie D’Amelio and Tai Verdes
- December 7 - Chicago, IL – Allstate Arena
- Featuring: Doja Cat, Saweetie, AJR, Kane Brown, Tate McRae, Monsta X, Bazzi, Dixie D’Amelio and Tai Verdes
- December 10 - New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Featuring: Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, Saweetie, AJR, Kane Brown, Tate McRae, Bazzi and Dixie D’Amelio
- December 12 - Boston, MA – TD Garden
- Featuring: Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Saweetie, Black Eyed Peas, Tate McRae, Bazzi, Dixie D’Amelio and Tai Verdes
- December 13 - Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- Featuring: Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Black Eyed Peas, Saweetie, AJR, Tate McRae, Monsta X, Bazzi, Dixie D’Amelio and Tai Verdes
- December 14 - Washington, D.C. – Capital One Arena
- Featuring: Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, Black Eyed Peas, Saweetie, AJR, Tate McRae, Bazzi, and Dixie D’Amelio
- December 16 - Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- Featuring: Jonas Brothers, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Black Eyed Peas, Tate McRae, Monsta X, Bazzi, Dixie D’Amelio, and Tai Verdes
- December 19 - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL – FLA Live
- Featuring: Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, AJR, Black Eyed Peas, Saweetie, Tate McRae, Monsta X, Bazzi, and Dixie D’Amelio
Miley Cyrus Surprises Megan Thee Stallion On Stage At ACL Fest
Miley Cyrussure had a fun weekend. The singer was headlining ACL Fest this weekend, but decided to enjoy at least one other act on the bill –Megan Thee Stallion.
But Miley didn’t just watch Megan do her thing, she surprised her by joining her on stage for a little twerking. As you can imagine the crowd went wild.
"Dreams DO come true!" Miley gushed in the caption. "Me & @theestallion doing hot girl s—!,” with Megan commenting, "Love youuuu😭😭😭😭."
Fans Think Mysterious Billboards Are Teasing Adele Release
Adelefans have been speculating that her new music is coming soon, and now they have more reason to think that.
It seems some mysterious billboards have been turning up in several cities, with the simple number “30,” which folks are guessing is a tease of her new album. Of course it would make sense since Adele, now 33, has named all her previous albums, “19,” “21” and “25,” after significant ages in her life, and 30 was a big one since it was the year she divorced husbandSimon Konecki.
So far there has still been no confirmation, but the possibility has other fans thinking Adele’s imminent album release may have had something to do withTaylor Swift’sannouncement last week that she was pushing up the release of “Red (Taylor’s Version)” to November 12th. As one fan put it, “taylor swift announced adele’s comeback before adele herself.”
Harry Styles Finally Reveals What “Watermelon Sugar” Is About
Ever sinceHarry Stylesreleased his song “Watermelon Sugar” fans have been speculating about what it means, with most people believing it’s about oral sex. Well, it seems Harry has finally answered the question.
During his recent concert in Nashville, he introduced the song by saying, “It doesn't really matter what it's about. It's about the sweetness of life."
But he didn’t end it there, noting, “It's also about the female orgasm, but that's totally different. It's not really relevant."
Sources: Natalie Morales Heading To “The Talk”
It looks like “The Talk” has found a new co-host to fill one of the spots left by Sharon Osbourne and Elaine Welteroth.A source tells “People” that Natalie Morales is heading to the CBS talk show after more than two decades with NBC.
She reportedly broke the news to NBC staffers on Friday via email. “How do you begin to say thank you for 22 amazing years?” the email is said to read. “I watched my family grow up along with so many of your own children, and as my oldest son gets ready to spread his wings and head to college soon, so too do I feel the time is right to spread my own wings and pursue a new adventure.
Morales first joined NBC in the 1990s as an anchor and reporter for an NBC affiliate in Hartford, Connecticut. In 2002, she joined MSNBC as an anchor and correspnodent, and became a national correspondent for “Today” in 2006 before taking over for Ann Curry as anchor in 2011.