Britney Spears Acknowledges The #FreeBritney Movement
As we told you,Britney Spears’fatherJamiehas been suspended as her conservator, and her conservatorship may even be ending soon. Well, now she’s showing her appreciation for the social media movement that had a role in that happening.
“#FreeBritneymovement … I have no words … because of you guys and your constant resilience in freeing me from my conservatorship … my life is now in that direction !!!!!,” she shared on social media. “I cried last night for two hours cause my fans are the best and I know it.”
She added, “I feel your hearts and you feel mine … that much I know is true!!!!!”
William Shatner Set To Become Oldest Ever Person Heading To Space
Captain Kirk from “Star Trek” will get to blast off into space this month.Jeff Bezos’space travel company, Blue Origin, has announced that William Shatner is going to be on board their second launch with a crew.
The actor is 90 and will become the oldest person in space when they launch from West Texas on October 12th. Shatner will be joined by three others - a former NASA engineer, the co-founder of a software company, and a Blue Origin employee. The space hop will last just 10 minutes and won’t go higher than 66 miles before coming back down.
"I’ve heard about space for a long time now,” Shatner says. “I’m taking the opportunity to see it for myself. What a miracle.”
Erika Jayne's Lawyers Open To Settlement Discussions
Attorney Ronald Richards isn’t getting off of Erika Jayne’s case when it comes to the $25-million funneled to her by estranged husband Tom Girardi.As the legal battle continues, the reality star’s lawyers say they’re open to settling.
But according to Richards – who Jayneisn’t too fond of– Jayne’s camp isn’t making things easy.We told you beforethat he gave her the opportunity to voluntarily return the money – according to him, he gave her a week to think about it. Apparently, that didn’t happen, but Richards tells “Us Weekly” that he’s still in talks with her legal team to try and settle the case.
Jayne’s attorney Evan Borges has confirmed he heard from Richards’ team about the potential settlement, although they’re not spilling the “confidential” details. All Borges will say is that they “have listened and will continue to listen”... and that they don’t think Jayne is legally responsible for the $25-million.
Adele Continues To Tease New Album
It’s definitely looking more and more like Adele is getting ready to announce her new album.As we told you, billboards with the number “30” started popping up around the world this weekend, with many believing that’s the name of her new album. And now there’s even more evidence the album’s coming.
The singer just updated both hersocial media accountsand herwebsiteto the same font and blue/green color scheme seen on those “30” billboards. Not only that, the website now prompts fans to sign up for updates on news.
We also told you that Taylor Swift fans have speculated that she moved the release of "Red (Taylor's Version)" to November 12th to avoid competing with Adele, andHitsDaillyDouble says it's "more than just speculation" that Adele's album is coming November 19th.
So far Adele hasn’t confirmed anything but it sure looks like it’s only a matter of time.
- ONE MORE THING! Vulture reports that Adele's team has approached several networks and platforms about staging a TV special tied to the release of "30." Details are still being worked out, but if it happens the special will likely air before the end of the year.
Coldplay & BTS Debut At Number One On Hot 100
Coldplay and BTS’ collaboration has debuted on the top of the charts. The bands’ new single, “My Universe,” tops the “Billboard” Hot 100 chart, the second number one for Coldplay and the sixth for BTS, and their fifth to debut on top.
The track also tops the Digital Song Sales chart, as well as the Hot Rock & Alternative Songs and Hot Alternative Songs charts.
Coming in at two on the Hot 100 is The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber’s “Stay,” followed by Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow’s “Industry Baby” a three, Drake’s “Way 2 Sexy” at four and Walker Hayes ’“Fancy Like” at five.
- Rounding out the Top 10 are Ed Sheeran’s “Bad Habits” at six, OliviaRodrigo’s “Good 4 U” at seven, Doja Cat’s “Kiss Me More,” featuring SZA, at eight, Drake’s “Knife Talk,” featuring 21 Savage and Project Pat, at nine and Dua Lipa’s “Levitating” at 10.
New Kids On The Block Announce New Mixtape Tour, With Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue and Rick Astley
New Kids On The Block will be bringing 90s nostalgia to arenas next year, as they headline the “2022 Mixtape Tour,” which also features Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue and Rick Astley.
The 54-city tour kicks off May 10thin Cincinnati, Ohio, and wraps July 23rdin Washington, DC. Tickets for all shows go on sale Friday. Check out the first few dates below and the complete schedulehere.
- This will be the NKOTB’s second Mixtape Tour. The orginal took place in 2019 and featured Salt-N-Pepa, withNaughty by Nature, TiffanyandDebbie Gibson
- ONE MORE THING! NKOTB, En Vogue and Salt-N-Pepa hit up “The Kelly Clarkson Show” yesterday to announce the tour and perform a “Kelly-oke medley.”Check it out to the right.
- May 10: Cincinnati, OH - Heritage Bank Center
- May 12: Indianapolis, IN - Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- May 13: Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- May 14: St. Louis, MO - Enterprise Center
- May 15: Kansas City, MO - T-Mobile Center
- May 16: Oklahoma City, OK - Paycom Center
- May 18: New Orleans, LA - Smoothie King Center
- May 19: Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- May 20: Edinburg, TX - Bert Ogden Arena
- May 21: San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Source:New Kids on the Block
Daniel Craig Grateful For “Bond” Even Though It Was “A Slog”
Daniel Craig is looking back on his 15 years of playing James Bond. He’s opening up about his time as the secret agent ahead of the release of “No Time to Die,” his fifth and final film as 007.
“I’m very proud of what we have done. I am so lucky to have had this opportunity,” the 53-year-old actor says. “What happens in the future, it just feels like it is going to take 15 years to unpack all of this, to figure out what just happened.”
Craig adds that even though “sometimes it was a slog,” it feels like it was over fast. He also says he remembers being announced as the next Bond “like it was yesterday.”