Homeowner Burns Down House Trying To Get Rid Of Snakes

A fire broke out on November 23 at 10 p.m. in Maryland that took 75 firefighters to put out that was started accidentally by the homeowner.

The homeowner was trying to smoke out snakes that were infesting the house and used coals in the basement which led to the fire.

No one was injured, but the fire caused over $1 million in damages; firefighters found just one snakeskin in the house and one snake that had survived.

For More, Click HERE


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content