Are you “holiday-ed out?” ‘Tis the season for attending – or hosting – parties and dinners with family and friends. By Christmas Day there’s a good chance you’re ready to hand the dinner duties to someone else. Good news – there are plenty of restaurants ready to serve you on December 25th!
- Applebee’s: get “fancy like” Christmas Day – and perhaps get in the spirit with a $5 “Sleigh Bell Sip,” complete with a gummy wreath. Hours and availability will vary from store to store so check first.
- Arby’s: That’s right – on Christmas Day, you can still get “The Meats!” Again, many are open, but not all. So check if your fave location is good to go.
- Boston Market: Call ahead to be sure, but if your Boston Market is open they go all-out, with feasts-for-three, hand-carved ham and turkey, plenty of sides and you can even take advantage of catering or heat-and-serve meals.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Store hours will vary, but imagine being able to ‘unwrap’ a platter of wings to switch things up on Christmas Day?
- Del Taco: Many locations are open if you’re craving “Jingle Bell Guac.”
- Denny’s: They’re always open, and Christmas is no exception.
- Domino’s Pizza: Maybe you just want pizza. Domino’s delivers even on Christmas (check your local stores).
- Dunkin: Why not hit Dunkin’ for some of their famous donuts for Christmas breakfast, and then hit them again for their delicious sandwiches later on?
- Fogo de Chao: if it’s barbecue you want, ALL Fogo de Chao locations are open 11a-9p on Christmas.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: This famous steakhouse is already taking reservations for Christmas Day. They also do take out, so don’t miss out.
- Shoney’s: They know what you really want at Shoney’s – an ALL YOU CAN EAT Christmas Day Feast! Doors open at 11am, and you’ll choose from a huge holiday menu including slow-roasted turkey, sliced ham and tons of sides.
- Starbucks: Most stores will be open Dec. 25th, but hours will vary by location.
- Waffle House: famous for being open unless there’s a natural disaster, Christmas Day is no different.