Wallethub came out with their report on the Happiest & Unhappiest states in America. Well, a new report has a different take on the subject.
- NiceRX shared their thoughts on the Happiest and Unhappiest States in the U.S.
- They based their findings by looking at such factors as poverty, mental illness, life expectancy, median household income, a safety score and homicide levels.
- Based on this info, each state was given a happiness score from one to ten, with ten being the happiest.
- Topping the list as the Happiest State is Hawaii, which earned a 9.02, thanks to a high household income and a low poverty rate of just 9.44%.
10 Happiest States in the U.S.
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- New York
- On the other end of the spectrum, Mississippi is the Unhappiest State in the U.S., with a score of just 2.06.
10 Unhappiest States in the U.S.
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
Click hereto see the complete list.
Source:24/7 Wall Street