We’ve always heard that the most important thing when buying real estate is “location, location, location,” and that’s particularly important when you are buying a family home. While some folks may like to stay to themselves, others know that neighbors and the community around you are pretty important, especially if you hope to live there a long time. So, where are the best places to find such communities?
- Well, in case you missed it, a new report by Storage Cafe reveals the Most Neighborly Cities In America.
- They judged cities based on four important factors:
- Satisfaction with neighbors
- Sense of community
- Community involvement
- Whether they would recommend their neighborhood
- With that in mind, Indianapolis, Indiana was named the most Neighborly City in the U.S.
- 60% of people in Indianapolis were satisfied with their neighborhoods, plus it has strong community engagement, and almost half would recommend their neighborhood to others.
Top 10 Most Neighborly Cities in the U.S.
- Indianapolis, IN
- Columbus, OH
- Houston, TX
- Minneapolis, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Nashville, TN
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Charlotte, NC