We all know driving is loads more fun when you’re on the open road listening to your favorite tunes. But apparently there are some songs you may want to stop listening to in your car because they can be downright dangerous.
- The UK driving school Pass Me Fast has come out with a list of the Most Distracting Songs to Drive To.
- They used data from Spotify, judging songs by how high energy and danceable they are, as well as how emotionally charged they are.
- Topping the list as the most distracting song to drive to isOutKast’s“Hey Ya!,” possibly because too many people would “shake it like a Polaroid picture” as they are behind the wheel.
Top 10 Most Distracting Songs To Drive To
(click herefor the complete list)
- “Hey Ya!” – Outkast
- “Mr. Brightside” – The Killers
- “Empire State of Mind” – Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
- “Take On Me” – A-ha
- “Can’t Stop” – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- “Feel So Close” – Calvin Harris
- “You Give Love A Bad Name” – Bon Jovi
- “Bring Me To Life” – Evanescence
- “Levitating” – Dua Lipa
- “Dusk Til Dawn” – Zayn featuring Sia