When you live in a city or urban area you get used to seeing dirt, trash, and even pests and insects. But not every city is equal. So, which cities are the dirtiest?
- Well, 24/7 Tempo has come out with a list of the Dirtiest Cities in America.
- This list is based on data from lawn care company LawnStarter, which ranked 90 off the largest cities based on four factors - pollution, living conditions, infrastructure, and consumer (i.e., resident) satisfaction.
- So, what is the dirtiest city in the U.S.?
- Well, Newark New Jersey lands on top, with an overall score of 52.97
- Newark ranks at number one for residents who think the city is dirty, as well as residents dissatisfied with garbage disposal.
- It’s also at two for resident dissatisfaction with the area's parks and greenery.
Top 10 Dirtiest Cities in the U.S.
(click here for the complete list)
- Newark, NJ
- Houston, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Bernardino, CA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- San Antonio, TX
- Las Vegas, NV
- Phoenix, AZ
- Glendale, CA
- Chicago, IL
Source: 24/7 Wall Street