Being single on Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to bring you down.
Instead, lift yourself up with a self-care holiday. The first thing to do is throw out the idea that going out in public alone is a stigma. Next, have fun and spoil yourself. You deserve it.
Here are some things you can do solo for Valentine’s Day:
- Splurge on a beautiful bouquet of flowers
- Take a relaxing bubble bath
- Make a reservation at your favorite restaurant for dinner
- Take yourself on a movie date
- Do some lingerie shopping
- Make a vision board
- Have a movie marathon
- Treat yourself to decadent desserts
- Enjoy a home spa night
- Get your nails done
- Have a baking marathon at home
- Treat yourself to a pizza and wine night
- Check out a local show
- Treat yourself to something nice
It’s all about reminding yourself that you’re worth it!
Source: Pop Sugar