There’s no doubt a lot of us have at least one credit card in our wallet, with most of us having multiple cards taking up precious space. But have you ever stopped to think about whether the cards you have are the best ones out there?
- Well, “U.S. News & World Report” has just come out with their annual Best Credit Cards Awards, which may just answer that question.
- The awards recognize cards in nine popular categories and while people choose cards for different reasons, apparently the American Express Blue Cash Preferred® Card may be your best bet.
- The American Express Blue Cash Preferred® card earned awards in two categories – Best Rewards Credit Card, thanks to folks earning cash back on purchases at the store, gas, etc, with a 0% APR for 12 months, and the new editors' choice award: Best Credit Card for Beating Inflation.
Best Credit Card Award winners include:
- Best 0% APR Credit Card – BankAmericard® credit card
- Best Airline Credit Card – Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Card – Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card
- Best Business Credit Card – Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Best Cash Back Credit Card – Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Best Rewards Credit Card – Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Best Student Credit Card – Discover it® Student Cash Back
- Best Travel Rewards Credit Card – Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Best Credit Card for Beating Inflation (editors' choice) – Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American
Source: U.S. News & World Report