Who doesn’t love candy? Not many people, but the type of candy a person likes does vary, and a new survey conducted by Jelly Belly ahead of National Jelly Bean Day (April 22nd) finds:
- Plenty of Americans have a sweet tooth.
- In fact, 75% of people say they eat candy once a week.
- 27% admit to eating some sort of candy every day.
- And what candy you enjoy does say a lot about you.
- Sour Candy fans, for example, tend to be extroverted (59%)
- Plus, they are more likely to consider themselves:
- “Eccentric” (53%)
- Funny (50%)
- Sarcastic (51%)
Meanwhile those who love chocolate are more likely to say they are optimistic (76%), as well as:
- Shy (67%)
- Thoughtful (78%)
How often you eat candy also says something about your personality.
- Those who say they eat candy every day are more likely to be night owls (43%) rather than early birds (17%).
And while sharing your candy is a nice thing to do, not everyone is ready to do so.
- While 42% of people say they are very willing to share their candy with family and friends, 20% would rather keep it to themselves.
- That’s true for twice as many women as men.
For More, Click HERE