We all know that sleep is very important for our health and well being, and it turns out a lot of folks will do anything just to get some more time in dreamland.
A new survey finds:
- 81% of people say the amount of sleep they get directly affects their physical health.
- Another 72% say the same about their mental health.
- 25% say they usually snooze their alarm because it improves their relationships with friends, family and co-workers.
- 60% say they have a better relationship with their partner when they get more sleep.
This could be why so many people try to extend their sleep whenever they can.
72% of people say they snooze their alarm between one and four times each morning.
- Two-thirds of people say snoozing is part of their daily routine.
- Wednesday is the day people are most likely to hit snooze (40%), while 28% will do it on Monday.
- Half will hit snooze more at the beginning of the week, than the end.
- People are more likely to hit snooze on Saturday than Sunday (20% vs. 9%).
- And getting more sleep is so important to people, they’d be willing to do just about anything for one more hour of sleep, including:
- Never use a spoon or knife to eat again (33%)
- Give up their favorite streaming service for a year (30%)
- Wear their most uncomfortable shoes for a week (29%)
- Eat the same food for dinner every day (28%)
- Never go to a concert or sporting event again (28%)
- Sleep on the floor for a month (24%)
For More, Click HERE