A whole bunch of high school seniors will be graduating in the coming weeks, and will then be off to college in a few months. And while going to college is a great thing, not all colleges are created equal, and they certainly don't cost the same. So, how do you know which ones are worth your money?
- Well, “Money” magazine has just come out with their list of the Best Colleges in the U.S. for your Investment.
- Looking beyond Ivy League schools, the mag judged more than 600 colleges in three important areas - quality, affordability, and outcome.
- Coming in at number one this year is University of Michigan, which earned an overall score of 89.41.
- The school has a graduation rate of 92%, with early career earnings of about $75,840.
Top Ten Best College In The U.S. For Your Investment
(click here for the complete list)
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Virginia
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- Virginia Military Institute
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Florida
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Davis