In celebration of National French Fry Day, a variety of national and local restaurant chains will mark the day with freebies and special offers on, and leading up to the big day on Wednesday, June 13, 2022.
Here’s a look at some of the special offers you can expect to find at a restaurant chain near you on Wednesday:
- Burger King: Free Chicken Fries for Perks Members with every $3 purchase on Wednesday, July 13 via the BK app, BK.com – not available via delivery.
- Checkers and Rally’s: Launched this petition to have the National French Fry Day holiday permanently changed to a Friday. Anyone who signs the “Fry Day To Friday” petition will instantly receive a digital coupon valid for a free medium order of Checkers & Rally’s famous seasoned fries.
- Elevation Burger: Treating fans to one free order of French Fries with any purchase from Grubhub from July 13 through July 19, 2022.
- Fatburger: Fans will be treated to one free order of Fat or Skinny Fries starting National French Fry Day, July 13, through July 19 with any purchase made in-store or online. Guest must mention promotion in store or use code FrenchFryDay22 online to redeem.
- Hardee’s: Offering fans the chance to receive free fries for the rest of the year. My Rewards members who make an in-app purchase that includes fries on National French Fry Day (July 13) will receive a Free small natural cut fry with purchase mobile offer in their My Rewards account and can redeem one time per day beginning July 14 through December 31, 2022.
- HEINZ: Offering $5.70 off any DoorDash order of $15 or more with fries included at participating restaurants on July 13, 2022.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Offering fans a free surprise with any fry purchase in-store and online. Surprises include: a free stick with any lemonade purchase and $5 off $15 or more online.
- KFC: Sales of KFC’s Secret Recipe Fries at participating locations support the KFC Foundation, a non-profit organization whose vision is to make every KFC restaurant employee feel supported and empowered to be their best self.
- McDonald’s: Offering a free order of Large Fries exclusively in the McDonald’s mobile app on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – no purchase necessary.
- Metro Diner: Bringing back a dish in honor of their 30th anniversary and was featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Dine-Ins and Dives – The Pittsburgh Steak Salad – a garden salad topped with French Fries, steak tips, blue cheese crumbles and served with blue cheese dressing for $14.99.
- PDQ: Welcoming back the Waffle Fry Shake for one day only on July 13, 2022
- Penn Station East Coast Subs: Giving away the brand’s fresh-cut fries with any sandwich purchase.
- Wayback Burgers: Get a free side of French fries with the purchase of a burger or sandwich through the Wayback Burgers app on Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
- Wendy’s: Free Fries As Part Of Fry Week App Deals From July 11 Through July 15, 2022.
- White Castle: Offering a free small French Fry with any purchase when you show this coupon in-store or use code “FRYDAY” for online orders on July 13, 2022.