Veterans Day is today and there are tons of freebies and food deals for servicemembers, their families and, of course, veterans – just make sure you have your ID. Here’s a list of what these chains are offering.
- Chili’s – Active-duty military and vets can dine in and get a free meal of their choice from a special menu. Options including Chicken Crispers, an Oldtimer with Cheese, Cajun chicken pasta.
- Country Kitchen – Military personnel with valid proof receive a free Country Scramble on Friday that includes eggs, pancakes and ham. It’s only available for dine-in customers and can’t be combined with any other offer.
- Cracker Barrel – When visiting Cracker Barrel on Friday, veterans and active-service military personnel get a free slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake with any order. That’s in stores or online – just the promo code VETSDAY22 code at checkout. Also through Monday, they’re offering 25% off of military items including T-shirts and U.S. Armed Forces drinkware at Cracker Barrel stores.
- Bob Evans – A free meal from a select menu is available for all military personnel and veterans. Selections include the country biscuit breakfast, brioche French toast or others like the soup and salad combo and country-fried steak.
- Friendly’s – Vets and active military members get a free burger and fountain drink with valid ID.
- Golden Corral – Look for a free “Thank You dinner” for all active-duty and retired servicemembers as well as veterans. The hitch? There are two: this deal is only available on Monday (November 14th) from 5pm until closing; and it’s only for servicemembers and veterans. Non-military spouses and family members must pay for their own meal.
- Red Lobster – Active-duty military, reservists and veterans can enjoy Walt’s Favorite Shrimp meal with fries and coleslaw for free. Orders must be placed between 11am and 4pm on November 11th by dine-in or to-go customers who present military ID or proof of service.
- Starbucks To Offer Free Coffee To Vets Friday: Starbucks is offering free coffee this Veterans Day. Veterans, military service members and their spouses just need to show their ID to get a free tall (12-ounce) hot brewed coffee for veterans. It’s not a new thing, they’ve done it before – but what IS new for 2022, Starbucks is expanding this offer to include a free tall (12-oz) iced coffee.
- Taco John’s – Vets have to be a member of their Bigger Bolder Rewards program (and if you’re not, join online or via the app). Then? Get a free #1 Small Beef Combo – that’s two crispy beef tacos with choice of a small side and drink. You When ordering, enter VETERAN22 under the MORE tab or use the QR code in the restaurant. By joining the program you will also qualify for free small Potato Olés with any purchase for the first 30 days.
- Wendy’s – Active military and veterans get a free breakfast combo on Friday. Just show a valid military ID or Veteran’s Advantage card at any participating Wendy’s location in-store or at the drive-thru from 6:30a – 10:30am. Choices include Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant, Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit or Breakfast Baconator combo.