While a lot of people are looking forward to sharing Thanksgiving dinner with their loved ones tomorrow, some folks are already focused on what’s happening the day after. That’s Black Friday and for some, it’s the most important shopping day of the year. Billboard has rounded up the deals and discounts you can expect to find for Black Friday weekend, as many retailers are extending the savings through the weekend.
Adobe’s 2022 Holiday Shopping Forecast predicts online sales will climb well into the tens of billions this year. While you can find sales on everything from computers to clothing, Billboard reports that Black Friday is a good time to shop for expensive things that don’t typically go on sale, like at-home fitness equipment and digital cameras.
- Amazon has so many deals and discounts, including deals on Fire tablets for up to 50% off. They even have a “Black Friday Deals” page that shows limited-time deals in a variety of categories.
- The best Black Friday weekend tech deals include items like earbuds, smart watches and laptops from popular brands like Microsoft, HP and Google Chromebooks. TVs are on sale as well, including a Toshiba 32-inch LED HD Smart Fire TV for $79.99 at Best Buy.
- For beauty deals, Sephora is offering 25% off during Cyber Week, with specials launching daily. And Ulta has Black Friday deals with up to 50% off top products and brands.
- Looking to save on fashion? Retailers including Nike, H&M, J. Crew, Abercrombie & Fitch, ASOS, The North Face, Bloomingdale’s and Old Navy are offering big discounts and Gap is getting started early with a 40-60% off sale right now.
- There are a lot of online deals on Fitbits, but one of the best is at Best Buy, where the Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch that’s regularly $249.95 is on sale for $139.95.
- Apple’s 2nd generation AirPods are half off on Amazon for Black Friday, making them just $79.