Costco is known for offering almost every item that you need for the holidays and the folks at allrecipes have picked the best 12 deals that you should be taking a look at in the month of December with all items discounted through different dates. Here’s a list of what they picked:
- Cello Variety Pack, Premium Sliced Cheeses – this 2-pound pack of cheeses sells for $12.99 and is $3 off through Dec. 20 and is perfect for your charcuterie board. There are 32 pieces of sharp aged Cheddar, mild Jarlsberg, creamy Havarti and nutty Dutch Gouda.
- Fratelli Beretta Charcuterie Sampler Platter – contains European cured meats that include peppered salami, Calabrese salami, chorizo, Genoa salami, Italian dry salami and sweet soppressata. This deal is $13.19 for 24 ounces and is $2.50 off through Jan. 1.
- Nestle Abuelita Hot Chocolate Drink Tablets – Mexican hot chocolate tablets that claim to be the best on the market and are made with real cocoa powder and a cinnamon-sugar flavor. A 24-count is priced at $10.39 with $2.10 off through Jan. 1.
- DaVinci Classic Syrup, Caramel – these syrups are used at many coffee shops and this caramel syrup is $5.89 for a 25-oz. bottle with $1.10 off through Jan. 1.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, Peppermint Bark Collection – individually wrapped dark chocolate peppermint bark and regular peppermint bark go great with a cookie plate and are priced at $13.49 for a 21-oz. bag with $3.50 off through Dec. 24.
- Holiday Cheer Tower of Sweets – this is a five-tier tower of treats that include Lindt Lindor truffles, chocolate brownies, dark chocolate-covered marshmallow, Tutti Frutti hard candies, mini spice cookies and more. Priced at $29.99 with $10 off through Dec. 25.
- David’s Cookies Winter Wonderland Fresh Baked Large Holiday Cookie Tin – 24 freshly baked cookies including Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal Raisin and Double Chocolate Chunk. The cookies come in a gifting tin and are baked and shipped on the same day. The price is $29.99 with $10 off through Dec. 25.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Homestyle Seasoning – a large 20 ounce shaker good for dips, sides and snack mixes is priced at $9.69 with $3.30 off through Dec. 11.
- Traditional Chex Mix – this item comes in a 40-oz. bag and is a holiday favorite for snacking with a price of $6.49 and $2.50 off through Dec. 25.
- Popcornopolis Zebra Popcorn, 3-Count – this gourmet popcorn has a caramel coating with stripes of white and dark chocolate and has over 1,600 5-star reviews on the Costco website. The price is $23.99 for three 24-oz. bags with $9 off through Dec. 24.
- The Original Poppers Brand Cream Cheese Jalapeños – these come frozen in a 42-oz. box of 52 poppers and go great with ranch dressing. They are priced at $10.49 for 52 ounces with $3.50 off through Jan. 1.
- LaCroix Curate Commemorative Collection Sparkling Water – non-alcoholic flavors of Pineapple Strawberry, Blackberry Cucumber and Cherry Lime are packaged in a box of 24 can for $12.99 with $2.00 off through Jan. 1.