There are unwritten etiquette rules in every facet of life. That’s why “MamaMia” is breaking out their Modern Etiquette series to remind us of some of them.
The latest one is things teachers wish parents wouldn’t do:
- Talking about teachers and schools online.
- Poor communication that is 'urgent' or angry.
- Don't ask teachers to solve your kids' social media issues.
- Not believing the teacher's version of events.
- Bringing takeout to school for lunch.
- Not allowing your kid to be independent.
- Making excuses about homework.