Finland is an expert on happiness, as they’ve been ranked the happiest country in the world for the last five years, according to the World Happiness Report. And now those Finns are ready to share their knowledge with the rest of us.
The European country is hosting a class called the “Masterclass of Happiness,” which is like a crash course in how to live a happy lifestyle. And 10 lucky travelers will win a trip to Finland for happiness coaching that will take place over four days in June at the Kuru Resort in the Finnish Lakeland region.
- To apply, you start by signing up online and then complete a social media challenge on Instagram or TikTok, creating your own content that explains why you want to take the class and shows “what things make you believe you may secretly be a Finn.”
- Winners get to stay in their own private villa surrounded by nature for the four days, and each villa has a private sauna and spa where you can soak in a hot tub.
- You can apply alone, with a friend or a partner, and everyone needs to be at least 18 to apply.
- The Masterclass of Happiness will cover your travel and accommodations, so it’s all free.
- You have until April 2nd to apply and the lucky winners will be announced on the Visit Finland Instagram and TikTok channels on May 2nd.
“We believe Finnish happiness stems from a close relationship with nature and our down-to-earth lifestyle,” explains Heli Jimenez, the senior director, international marketing at Business Finland. “We want to help people find their ‘inner Finn’ and master the Finnish state of mind. We’ve chosen the best coaches, one of the most breath-taking resorts in Finland, and a time in the early summer amid the beautiful Finnish nature for our Masterclass.”
Source: Travel and Leisure