You still have a few weeks left to get those Easter baskets filled, but if you’re not sure which treats to get, new research is here to help. CandyStore.com has just come out with their annual list of the best and worst Easter candy. They surveyed 12-thousand customers to come up with their rankings and some of these are bound to be controversial.
- Topping the list again this year for the best Easter candy is Cadbury Mini Eggs, which fans really love, especially “the crunch of the shell and the yummy chocolate center.”
- As for the worst Easter candy, Cadbury Creme Eggs remain the reigning loser this year. People complain they’re awkward to eat and that the chocolate is lower quality than it used to be.
- CandyStore.com also shares some fun facts about Easter candy including:
- 87% of people who celebrate Easter plan on buying Easter candy.
- A third of those who don’t celebrate Easter still plan on buying Easter candy.
- People plan to spend around $21 on average.
- 87% of parents will be making Easter baskets for their kids and 81% of them admit they’ll be stealing candy from their kids’ baskets.
Top 10 Best Easter Candies for 2023
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Jelly Beans (Gourmet / Naturally-Flavored)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
- Chocolate Bunnies (Hollow)
- Robins Eggs From Whoppers
- Foil-Wrapped Chocolate Eggs
- Mallow Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Kinder Joy Eggs Candy
- Skittles-Filled Easter Eggs
- Hershey’s Fun-Size Candy Bars With Easter Wrappers
10 Worst Easter Candies for 2023
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Bunny Corn / Easter Candy Corn
- Chocolate Bunnies (Solid)
- Oreo Creme Eggs
- Sour Patch Kids White Chocolate Bunny.
- Chicks & Rabbits Marshmallow Candy
- Chocolate Crosses
- Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Puffs
- Jelly Beans (generic)