There’s always something new at Trader Joe’s and with summer right around the corner, some of the season’s popular specialties are returning to store shelves. Fans of TJs know the retailer has a rotating selection of limited-time products, so you have to get there before those favorites sell out.
These are some of the summer items making a comeback at a Trader Joe’s near you.
- Sweet Corn, Burrata & Basil Ravioli - These fresh, ready-to-cook ravioli are always popular with summer shoppers. Some like them with tomato sauce, others prefer the simplicity of drizzling the stuffed pasta with olive oil or melted brown butter.
- Spicy Mango Lemonade - This drink gets its spice from an infusion of puréed jalapeño and cayenne peppers, which gives a kick to the refreshing lemonade.
- Mango Cream Bars - What’s not to love about vanilla ice cream and mango sorbet dessert bars? The frozen treat is a big hit during the warmer months, so stockpile them while you can.
- Ube Pretzels - Trader Joe’s loves to use these purple yams in various grocery items, including in a yogurt coating on teeny tiny pretzels. The lavender sweet and salty snack is one of several Ube snacks rolling out in the next few weeks.
- Dill Pickle Mustard - Perfect for summer backyard BBQs, it’s a twist on classic mustard with a dill pickle flavor upgrade.
- Coconut Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate - When the weather heats up, iced coffee drinks are the ideal way to get your caffeine fix. Just mix this TJ’s concentrate with water or milk, pour over ice and enjoy.
- Crunchy Jalapeño Lime & Onion - Another beloved condiment, the jar’s blend is great on tacos, in rice dishes or mixed with sour cream for a tasty dip.
Source: Eat This, Not That