Still trying to figure out what to get Mom for Mother’s Day? You probably shouldn’t be as she’s already told you exactly what she wants, according to a new survey.
It polled 1,000 moms and 1,000 men in relationships who celebrate Mother’s Day about their gifting habits and found:
- 70% of moms are vocal about what they want for Mother’s Day.
- More than two-thirds of moms would make a written wishlist to help their partner’s with shopping.
- Top Mother’s Day gifts men plan to buy include jewelry (43%), edible gifts (39%) and clothing or accessories (36%).
- The moms say their top presents are a handmade gift (38%), baked cookies from their kids or partner (37%) and a spa day (37%).
- But nearly half of moms polled say they’d love for their partner to take on all household chores and tasks for the day.