Kaitlyn Rowe was debating on what to do with her kids this summer when an idea struck. The “How To Be A Person” Camp is all about teaching her 6-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son life lessons. The video is viral on TikTok!
Here are some of the lessons:
- How to scramble an egg
- How to write a thank you note
- How to politely order at a restaurant
- How to apply sunscreen properly
- How to count money/make change
- How to talk on the phone
- How to practice basic first aid
Creating your own camp is as easy as molding it to your children and their skill level. Rowe borrowed the idea from Emily Ley who has been running her version of the “camp” for three years now!
Source: Good Morning America