We all have our own idea of what “fun” is, as some enjoy parachuting out of airplanes while others prefer taking in art at a museum. But it turns out, some states are considered more fun than others and a new report reveals which ones those are.
- WalletHub has just released their list of 2023’s Most Fun States in America.
- They rated every state on 26 key indicators in two main areas: entertainment & recreation, and nightlife.
- They looked at everything from restaurants to golf courses to movie theaters per capita, to the average price of beer and wine and the number of casinos per capita.
- Based on all of that, California comes in first as the Most Fun State, topping the list for entertainment & recreation and it’s fourth for nightlife.
- Nevada, home of Las Vegas, is number one for nightlife and third overall.
- On the flip side, the state that comes in at the bottom overall is Mississippi, making it the Least Fun.
2023’s Top 10 Most Fun States in America
(Check out how your state ranks here)
- New York
2023’s 10 Least Fun States in America
- West Virginia
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire