If you woke up thinking today was going to be a great day, you’re right. Not only is it a Friday, it’s National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! And to help us make the most of this sweet food holiday, Yelp has a new list of the best chocolate chip cookies in the country.
- They analyzed all the reviews on their site and ranked them based on factors including the total number of ratings and reviews mentioning “chocolate chip cookie” to come up with the best spots in the U.S. to satisfy your sweet tooth with one.
- Topping the list is Zenaida’s Cafe in Las Vegas, Nevada. They’re famous for their “ooey-gooey, warm chocolate chip cookies topped with a white chocolate glaze.” And even better? They’re served complimentary to customers with their bill.
The Top 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies in the U.S.
(Check out the full list of 100 here)
- Zenaida’s Cafe, Las Vegas, Nevada
- B Patisserie, San Francisco, California
- Arsicault Bakery, San Francisco, California
- Levain Bakery, New York, New York
- Annie’s Sweet Oven, Sylmar, California
- Gideon’s Bakehouse, Orlando, Florida
- Antoine’s Cookie Shop, San Mateo, California
- specialTEA Lounge, Miami, Florida
- Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates, Sacramento, California
- Buds, Salt Lake City, Utah