We’ve all hung up on the message trying to sell us on an extended warranty for our cars. But here are the most commonly seen scam phone numbers – don’t answer or respond to any of these!
(865) 630-4266: A text will claim that your Wells Fargo account has been locked.
(469) 709-7630: You’ll get a message about a supposed failed delivery attempt.
(805) 637-7243: Someone will call saying you’ve won the Publisher’s Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.
(858) 605-9622: Another text claiming your bank account has been locked, but this one uses a bunch of different banks.
(863) 532-7969: This one claims your debit card has been frozen. It doesn’t even name a bank.