It doesn’t fall on a Tuesday this year, but it’s still National Taco Day today (October 4th) and restaurants across the country are celebrating with discounts, deals and even some freebies. Here are some of the specials taco lovers can get in on today.
- Del Taco - They’re celebrating with a month of deals they’re calling “Tacoberfest” that includes weekly specials and free delivery on orders of $20 or more for rewards members. Starting today, rewards members can order the Tacoberfest Bundle, which is five snack tacos, every Wednesday in October for $5.
- El Pollo Loco - Rewards members can buy two tacos and get one free today.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop - Today, rewards members who make a purchase of $5 or more can get two free Baja tacos. Fuzzy’s is also selling select tacos for $1.50 all day.
- Moe’s - They’re teaming up with Eggo for a limited-edition Eggo Taco. It’s free with any purchase today, but only available at participating locations in Atlanta, North Jersey, Long Island and South Florida.
- On the Border - Diners can score a classic taco for $2, a bottled beer for $3 and a Southwest chicken taco or brisket taco for $4.
- Rubio’s - Customers can get a free a la carte taco of their choice with any purchase.
- Taco Bell - The chain is bringing back their popular Taco Lover’s Pass, which can be purchased on the Taco Bell app for $10. With it, rewards members get one taco a day for 30 days, and they can choose from seven varieties.