If you’ve always dreamed of being a part of Santa’s Christmas magic, Airbnb could make it come true. Santa’s Official Post Office in Rovaniemi, Finland, is expected to receive more than 30-thousand letters a day from kids of all ages around the world this Christmas. To help those hard-working elves, Airbnb is offering a free stay at Santa Claus’ cabin in the Arctic Circle to folks who are willing to pitch in.
- Guests will work as fully fledged elves for a day at Santa’s Post Office after a crash course in “elfing” from Chief Elf and Host Katja.
- They’ll help her team sort letters and cross reference Santa’s naughty and nice lists. They’ll empty mailboxes and stamp letters with the special Arctic Circle postmark before they go to Old St. Nick.
- After their elf duties, guests will enjoy traditional Finnish meals, snowmobiling, a trip to see the Northern Lights and a traditional Finnish sauna.
In exchange for helping in Santa’s Post Office, guests will get to stay in Santa’s cabin in Finland.
- It’s decked out for the holidays with traditional festive decorations, including a wardrobe of elf-wear.
- The stay is free to book, but it’s only available for one family of up to two adults and two kids.
- The experience is from December 18th to 21st and booking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booking for the stay on Airbnb opens on December 11th at 5 a.m. ET.