Jennifer Lawrence is feeling iffy.
The Red Sparrow actress told Howard Stern on Wednesday that she was unsure if she would speak with Ryan Seacrest during E!'s Oscars red carpet coverage on Sunday afternoon given the resurfaced sexual misconduct allegations against him.
Last year, a former E! stylist accused the host of harassment and unwanted touching; she claims that she was fired in 2013 after she brought his behavior up to HR. E! concluded an investigation into the matter last month that ultimately cleared Seacrest of the accusations. The stylist is now claiming that the investigation was not thorough.
After Stern detailed the allegations to Lawrence, she said, "I can't imagine him being sexual." When pressed further about whether or not she would speak with him she added, "I don't know about the Ryan Seacrest thing."
"I think it is scary, you know," she continued. "He has not been to trial for anything. I am not a judge. I am not a jury … that is where this stuff gets tricky."
However, Lawrence's issues with E! run deeper than just the allegations against its long-standing host. The 27-year-old has publicly supported former E! host Catt Sadler, who announced her resignation last year after discovering she made significantly less than male co-host Jason Kennedy. (Lawrence and Sadler recently revealed that they are producing a docuseries based on #MeToo.)
"I mean, there is a lot to think about with E!, you know?" said Lawrence. "I have noticed that they keep cycling these women and I am going, 'Is that so you don't have to pay another woman equally to Jason [Kennedy]? Is this just a way to still maintain that you are not paying women equally?'"
In her interview with Stern, the actress also noted that she took issue with the now-defunct Fashion Police.
"I have always had a problem with the Fashion Police," she said. "I don't have a problem with talking about what women are wearing. There was a time they were just mean about people's bodies, things you shouldn't say."
Regardless, it appears that Lawrence doesn't seem to be stressing over the situation if she were to skip Seacrest on the carpet. "There are already [news] outlets that I'm just like, 'Nah,'" she added. "So it wouldn't be that big of a deal."
Seacrest has continued to deny the sexual harassment allegations, and E! announced that it has no plans to remove him from his Oscar duties. "I don't want to accuse anyone of not telling the truth, but in this case, I have no choice but to again deny the claims against me, remind people that I was recused of any wrongdoing and put the matter to rest," Seacrest said, in part, in a statement.
This story originally appeared on The Hollywood Reporter.