Lays’ new chip flavors range from fried pickles, to lobster rolls, to deep dish pizza pic.twitter.com/UPoFoOXznr— NowThis (@nowthisnews) July 19, 2018
Lays has unveiled eight new chip flavors that are inspired by food from across the U.S.
The new flavors will be in stores beginning July 31st through September.
The eight flavors are:
- Cajun Spice- The Gulf Coast inspired flavor includes a mix of garlic, paprika, onion and oregano.
- Chile Con Queso- This flavor mixes the taste of velvety cheese queso with a dash of spice.
- Crab Spice- This flavor is inspired by crab shacks along the Atlantic. The chips feature a taste of the Bay with custom-blended spices.
- Deep Dish Pizza- It tastes like the iconic deep-dish pizza inspired by the famous Giordano’s recipe.
- Fried Pickles with Ranch- The flavor is inspired by the fan-favorite food at Midwest state fairs.
- Lobster Roll- Fans can now get the taste of fresh lobster served on a buttery grilled roll.
- Pimento Cheese- This flavor combines creamy sharp cheddar with a hint of cayenne pepper.
- Thai Sweet Chili- The flavor is a mixture of sweet chili sauce with a hint of heat.