Disney Parks has proposed a plan to reopening some of their Florida theme parks.
The 7 point plan needs the approval of Gov. Ron DeSantis.
- 1. Limited capacity and park reservations. They will use a theme park reservation system. If you don't have a reservation you won't be admitted into the park.
- 2. Social distancing and plastic dividers. The dividers will be used in areas where you can't be distance like at the cash register.
- 3. No parades or meet and greets.
- 4. Temperature screenings at entry.
- 5. No Fast Passes.
- 6. No dining reservations.
- 7. Cashless transactions.