ABQ BioPark Limited Reopening
The Botanic Garden and Tingley Beach are now open. The Zoo will open to the public starting August 12. Special precautions at the Botanic Garden and Zoo include online timed ticketing, one-way paths and increased frequent cleaning of touch-points.
Zoo Opens August 7 to members and August 12 to Non-Members
- The Zoo will be open daily from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays starting August 17
During the first phase of reopening the BioPark, only the outdoor areas of the Zoo are open. Upon reopening, our guests can expect a different experience than before the closure. Any changes reflect the BioPark’s goal to keep our guests, our staff and the animals in our care safe.
Visitors Must Purchase Tickets Online in Advance
To minimize face-to-face contact, tickets for the Botanic Garden and Zoo must be purchased online in advance.Learn more here. The ABQ BioPark is currently offering a discount to New Mexico residents of $2 off adult admission and $1 off youth admission. At this time the BioPark will not be offering combo tickets.
To ensure social distancing between guests, we are limiting the number of timed tickets available each day. Guests will choose a time and date when they purchase tickets online and must arrive within a half-hour of that time.
New Mexico BioPark Society members will continue to receive complimentary admission to the BioPark, but must now reserve a “ticket” online in order to visit.
- Restrooms will be available and will be cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- All BioPark staff will be required to wear face masks.
- All guests will be required to wear face masks per the executive order of the Governor of New Mexico. Wearing masks also helps protect our animals and staff.
Click Here for the full reopening scoop!